Sunday, October 16, 2011

Saturday Night

Well, it's officially Sat night. It's 1:16 in the morning and I just got back from the Parlor in west hollywood. I spent most of the evening talking to my friends Josh Wade and Jay Montepare, two talented comedians.  Scary that I didn't even TRY to talk to any girls. I didn't even check any girls out.   I'm starting to think that I'm asexual.  Like I just don't care. Maybe my sex drive is gone. Who knows. I definitely can live without drama.  Perhaps being by myself for now is a good thing.

I also haven't produced any major undertakings in a while. I spent the last three years producing a feature movie and I don't want to do anything right now.  I just wake up, write jokes.  Sometimes I have an audition, go the gym, and at night I do stand-up.  I was very angry two months ago.  Just a bitter aftertaste from all the nonsense in this town.  I think that's what life is about.  Figuring out what makes you happy and just do that.  But I also feel like you have to follow your instincts and sometimes your instincts tell you to do things which at times, seem like someone is beating your head with a rock.

I don't know. If I ever try to give you advice, don't listen to me because I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

later ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment