Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blogging - March - 2009


BLOGGING 101Monday, 16th March
Ok. So here’s what I’m going to try to do. And I say this with caution. I’m going to try to put up a new blog post every single week. Both here and on my own personal site at TarunShetty.com. At least till our movie comes out or until I get bored and move on to something else.

I’ve actually had a blog on my site for nearly six years but only update it like once a month because it takes me so freakin long to write a new entry. (I consider myself a writer so I always try to make the entries good) However, someone recently told me that Kanye West’s blog is the number #1 blog on the net. So I went to it and it’s like a bunch of pictures. It’s like a blog made by a fourth grader. When he does write I don’t he’s even using complete sentences. I DIDN’T KNOW YOU CAN DO THAT!

So long story short, I’m going to blog how everyone else does. I guess that’s why they call it a blog. Not composition class 101. So from here on out don’t have any expectations for my writing.

Anyways, so everybody knows by now that we are making a movie called Bobby Khan’s Ticket to Hollywood. (it’s on IMDB) It’s pretty exhausting and whatever but so far so good.

I’d like to blog today about the incredible shape I’m in. Yes, that’s really what I’m going to talk about because I don’t think anybody is ever going to realize the amount of work that this takes unless I blog about it. Everybody in the crew knows it because I drive everybody crazy asking questions like “do I look fat in this tank-top?” I think I go to the gym like 5 days a week. I can’t go any more because by the 5th day I’m bordering insanity and am going to shoot everybody. I’m realizing that I can’t get any bigger than what I look like. Seriously, I’m not sure if it’s an Indian thing. Perhaps Indians can’t get big unless I start taking steroids, which may or may not happen. Its sad that I bust my a** every day and then someone sent me a video of Amir Khan (Bollywood film star) training for this movie and he’s all buff. The guy does like 25 pull ups which is crazy! Isn’t he like 60? He also has a home gym and so maybe my point to all this is that I should get a bo-flex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment