Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mother India - Dec 2009


Mother IndiaThursday, 31st December
Happy holidays to everyone. I’m writing this from my grandmother’s house in Bangalore, India. It’s the final stop of a life changing experience through my motherland. The past few days I’ve been to Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai, Agra and Udaipur. I feel like I’m on that TV show “The Amazing Race” with no prize money.

As I expected, India is a beautiful country filled with culture and history. In addition to the Taj Mahal, Mosques and museums, I’ve toured palaces that Indian kings lived in. (Shah Jihan, Jodhaa Akbar, etc…) and has really changed my perspective about life back then.

The most meaningful thing I discovered is that some of the kings had like 30 concubines! Which means they could have a wife and then like mess of other girls they could fool around with on the side. Are you serious?! That is the most awesome thing I have ever heard. I don’t know who abolished the concubine rule but they deserve to be shot. I would be happy with 7 concubines. Even four is OK, I’m a simple man. Nothing crazy, but just enough so that I when I enter a club people are like “Who’s that gangsta with the concubines?”

And while I’m on the topic of being shallow, I’d like to take this moment to slam Northern Indian girls. I’ve gone through my entire life with people telling me that North Indian girls are the most beautiful girls in the world. Seriously, I saw like three girls my entire trip and one of them was a Jet Airways airline stewardess. In my opinion, girls in Mumbai and Bangalore definitely have an edge with Delhi, Udaipur, Agra, and Jaipur following behind. (in that order)

I would like to remind everybody that this is still all in theory and I wouldn’t recommend citing this blog for academic research papers. And if this blog didn’t do it for you, I’ve been shooting a video about my trip. It will probably be called “Trailer for Twilight 3” just so I can get more hits on youtube. God speed and happy new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment